Provide and sell all financial products and services for new and existing customers. Performs sales and service functions for targeted markets for all products and services of the bank while delivering the most personal banking experience to the customer. Supervise all branch operations and ensure targets are being achieved.
- Achieve targeted budget value and volumes set for every product and service (credit cards, Al Rabeh, loans etc…).
- Effectively maintains existing business with customers by conducting regular visits.
- Properly distribute the branches targets over personal bankers.
- Assist personal bankers with cross selling by opening sales channel opportunities.
- Regular feedback of target achievements.
- Provide solutions for sales and operational gaps.
- Expand the branch portfolio by focusing on new customers.
- Target approved companies and open channels for new ones.
- Set and implement a plan to achieve Branches set targets for Assets andliabilities.
- Contact potential customer to establish business relationships, and promoting Ahli bank products and services to achieve targets.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers in order to strengthen the business relationship, enabling keeping the door open for more sales of products and services to achieve targets.
- Assist customers in all basic inquiries and requests (account opening, statements, cheque books..)
- Ensure compliance with SOP for all service requests received from clients.
- Delivering the most personal banking experience to all customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Adhere to the best service delivered to all customers.
- Handle all customer dissatisfactions and conflicts in the most efficient and professional way.
- Customer complaints resolutions.
Key skills and competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 7-8 years relevant experience in Customer Service
- Knowledge of customer service requirements.
- Understanding banks products and services.
- Knowledge of Banks standard Operating procedures.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers.
- Knowledge of Sales techniques.