What kind of services does the Cash and Cheque Deposit Machine provide?
A Cash and Cheque Deposit Machine can provide the following services:
- Deposit cheques drawn on Ahlibank and other local banks based in Qatar
- Deposit cash to your Ahlibank account
- Withdraw cash
- Transfer funds between your accounts linked to your Debit Card
- Print Mini Statement of the last 10 transactions made on your Ahlibank account
- Change PIN for your Debit and/or Credit Card
What's the maximum amount of cash deposit transaction possible on the CDM?
The maximum amount of total cash deposits is QAR 30,000 per day
Can I deposit cash into all account types like salary advance and other?
You can only deposit cash to QAR based Current and Savings Accounts
Can I deposit foreign currency notes?
No, you can only deposit QAR
What are the currency denominations accepted?
Only QAR 50, QAR 100 and QAR 500 notes are accepted.
What should I do in case if my cash deposit is not instantly credited to my account?
Please call us on +974 4020 5222. The Contact Centre agent will request you to submit a dispute/complaint.
Can I use cash and cheque deposit option with my Ahlibank Credit Card or other bank’s Debit or Credit Cards?
The cash and cheque deposit option is only available when using your Ahlibank Debit Card
What should I do in case I do not receive a transaction receipt?
- For cash deposits, you can check your account balance on the machine. Otherwise, call us on +974 4020 5222.
- For cheque deposit enquiries, call us on +974 4020 5222.